Elvis Presley™ fans know that second to his love for music was his passion for cars, especially the Ford Model A he drove in the movie "Loving You" - a car famously known as "The Elvis Car"! Now you can fuel your love for "The King of Rock 'n' Roll™" with the Elvis Presley's Rockin' Roadster Sculpture, available in a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Officially licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, LLC and The Ford Motor Company, this dramatic sculptural tribute showcases the music icon posed alongside a finely replicated Ford Roadster.
Fans and car aficionados alike will appreciate the fine craftsmanship in this hand-painted show-stopper sculpted to 1:18 scale. Model A-inspired details abound, from the sleek black showroom finish and gleaming chrome-like trim, to the car's distinctive whitewall tires, modified V8 and super low front suspension. This 1:18-scale Ford Model A sculpture is a stunning Elvis Presley collectible to show off in your own home or give as an unforgettable gift to a passionate Elvis fan. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
This exclusive collectible Elvis Presley's™ Rockin' Roadster Sculpture features:
- Pay tribute to "The King of Rock 'n' Roll™" with the Elvis Presley's™ Rockin' Roadster Sculpture, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, LLC and The Ford Motor Company
- Elvis is posed alongside a finely replicated Ford Model A Roadster in this Elvis Presley collectible
- The hand-painted 1:18-scale Ford Model A sculpture features a sleek black showroom finish and gleaming chrome-like trim along with whitewall tires, a modified V8 engine and low front suspension
- Edition is limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- 1:18 scale, measures 19.7 cm L